Umbricht Attorneys advises and represents private individuals and entrepreneurial families both in Switzerland and abroad.
Umbricht Attorneys advise domestic and foreign private individuals and their families foresightedly on personal matters from generation to generation.
Whether for your personal tax or property questions, your inheritance planning, adjusting your assets structure including foundations or trusts, or relocating your family – we will explore the best and most suitable national and international avenues.
You might recognise some of the scenarios we now describe followed by our suggested solutions.
You and your family want to come to live in Switzerland and have questions relating to taxes, permits, acquisition of property and other administrative matters (Implementation of your relocation).
You wish to make provisions in the event of loss of your decisionmaking capacity due to an accident or illness and make the appropriate arrangements.
- We obtain the necessary permits.
- We draft or check contracts and regulations (purchase contract, contract with an architect; contracts for works, general contractor agreements; condominium/commonhold/leaseholder agreements).
- We checking existing and register new easements and charges.
- We also check for potential contamination claims.
- We offer legal support with regard to the financing (pension fund withdrawals, mortgages, credit arrangements, property leasing).
Your property has been classified as a historical monument, your property has been rezoned or parts have been expropriated.
[Bitte in "English" übersetzen] Ihre Situation
You have problems with your tenancy or there are disputes relating to rented property (e.g. the level of rent payable, service charge costs, alterations to the property or termination).
You want to improve your tax position or disagree with the tax assessments issued by the Tax Authorities.
You want to protect your family’s future, regulate your estate or claim your inheritance rights.
- We check and draft wills, marriage and inheritance contracts.
- We form and administer trusts and foundations.
- We set up foundation by-laws and a trust deed.
- We assist you with care agreements and patient dispositions (enduring powers of attorney).
- We advise on effect of changes to a new situation in life (offspring, move abroad, divorce).
- We assist with the division of estates and personal executorships.
- We handle the liquidation of decedents’ estates.
- We enforce or defend inheritance claims or (provisionally) secure the same.
- We represent heirs or implement mediation proceedings.