Georg Steiger advises companies and other legal entities in the fields of Corporate and Commercial Law with a focus on Private Equity, Venture Capital and Mergers & Acquisitions as well as investment funds. He represents investors and companies in the context of financing and acquisitions. He also has many years of experience in the field of Family Office Services.
- Since 2008: Senior Partner with Umbricht Attorneys
- 1994-2008: Partner with Umbricht Attorneys
- 1992-1993: Associate with Fulbright & Jaworski in Houston and New York
- 1988: Admission to the Bar
- 1985-1994: Associate with Umbricht Attorneys
- 1985: lic.iur. (University of Zurich)
Private Equity, Venture Capital, M&A, Company and Contract Law, International Arbitration
- Member of the Swiss and Zurich Bar Associations (SVA, ZVA)
- European Advocates' Association (DACH)
- Swiss Management Association (SMG)
- Swiss Forum for Communications Law (SFFS)
- Various directorships and foundation board mandates
- Guild Master "Zunft zum Widder"
German, English, Italian