Christian M. Ammann advises Swiss and international companies primarily in the field of Swiss and international tax law. In particular, he has experience with the tax aspects of restructurings, acquisitions and financing, settlements and compliance by companies. Another focus of his work lies in providing tax advice to individuals, especially to entrepreneurs. Christian M. Ammann also acts in tax proceedings.
- Since 2016: Associate with Umbricht Attorneys
- 2015-2016: Associate with Bill & Isenegger Ltd
- 2010-2014: Associate with Blum & Grob Attorneys at Law Ltd
- 2010: Certified
- 2005-2010: Associate with a midsize Trust Company in Zurich
- 2001-2005: Associate with an international insurance company in Zurich
- 2001: lic.
iur. (University of Bern)
Preferred Areas of Work
Tax Law; International Tax Law and double taxation agreements; Corporate Tax Law; VAT; tax planning of international corporate structures; joint ventures and associated structures; negotiations with tax authorities; tax rulings; restructuring; tax issues related to employee stock option plans; settlements; real estate and real estate companies; succession planning and inheritance taxes; income and wealth taxes of individuals
- Member of the International Financial Association (IFA)
German, English, French, Dutch