Till Gontersweiler represents individuals and companies in both civil and criminal matters. He advises his clients on their chances and risks of taking legal action. His particular emphasis lies in identifying the personal and economic implications of such decisions.
Owing to his wealth of experience as an independent lawyer, he knows how to enforce legal claims efficiently in court, if necessary.
- Since 2020: Partner with Umbricht Attorneys
- 1985-2020: BESSER & GONTERSWEILER Attorneys-at-Law
- 1982-1985: HOFFMANN, FRICK, WIDMER & PARTNER Attorneys-at-Law
- 1980-1982: Clerk at the District Court of Uster
- 1979: lic. iur. (University of Zurich)
Preferred Areas of Work
Contract Law, Commercial Law, White Collar Crime, Inheritance Law, Divorce Law, Military Criminal Law
- Member of the Swiss and Zurich Bar Associations (SAV, ZAV)
- Member of the European Advocates’ Association (DACH e. V.)
- Captain of the Air Force
German, English, French